We're excited to be hosting a monthly 50/50 fundraiser. You could win big, while simultaneously supporting patient care at Woodstock Hospital! The raffle will run every month, starting the beginning of each month with a winner chosen at the end of each month through a random number generation system. Tickets can be purchased online only at www.woodstock5050.ca. They are 222 for $40, 60 for $20, 10 for $10, and 3 for $5. After you purchase your tickets they will be sent to the email provided.
We hope you will purchase tickets each month in support of equipment purchases at Woodstock Hospital. To be entered into each month's draw, you must buy new tickets each month.
January 50/50 Winning Ticket Numbers
Early Bird Draw #1 for $250 cash on January 4, 9am: Tara Cavanaugh, O-6501560
Early Bird Draw #2 for $500 cash on January 13, 9am: Emy Shea, O-1968333
Early Bird Draw #3 for $500 cash on January 20, 9am: Anne Sawtell, O-3054588
Early Bird Draw #4 for $500 cash on January 27, 9am:
Grand Prize Draw: January 31, 10am:
Frequently Asked Questions
I live in Ontario, but I'm currently in another Province or Country, can I still purchase tickets?
Unfortunately, you MUST be in Ontario at the time of purchase.
Can I purchase tickets as a gift or for a group?
Yes you can. Please follow these steps:
STEP 1: WELCOME Select the number of tickets you'd like to purchase.
Buying multiple gifts? You may want to do separate transactions so each set of tickets goes into the proper person's name.
STEP 2: INFO Put the name and contact details of the person who the ticket is for.
- If you want to hold onto the ticket until it's time to give it to them, be sure to put YOUR email address in this section - then you can print out the ticket or forward the email when it's time to give it to them.
- If you put their email here, it will email the ticket directly to them.
STEP 3: PAYMENT Put your information here, as the purchaser.
STEP 4: COMPLETE Your tickets should arrive at the email address provided in Step 2 shortly. If you don't receive your tickets, please contact us at email@example.com
* Only the ticket holder is eligible to claim the prize. Please ensure the information you are entering for the ticket holder is accurate including full legal name. If the winning ticket is purchased for anyone under 18 years of age the ticket will be voided and a new ticket number will be drawn*
How do I get my tickets when I order online?
After buying, you will receive an email with your receipt including your 50/50 registered numbers that are generated from a Random Number Generation System. No specific numbers can be given as numbers are generated randomly.
I purchased a ticket - can I get a refund?
Each purchase will be looked at on a case to case basis. If the request for a refund has merit and is made prior to the draw, we will determine if the refund is eligible. If you have found an issue with your purchase and would like to inquire, contact us at 519-421-4226 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Which methods of payment are accepted?
No in-person sales, cash or debit can be accepted at this time. You can purchase tickets online with the following credit cards:
*A this time we will not be accepting in-person sales of cash or debit*
I'm having trouble buying tickets, what do I do?
• Try using a different browser
• Ensure you are physically in Ontario when purchasing, and have clicked "yes" to sharing your location.
• Some corporate firewalls block purchases such as these, try buying at home.
• Make sure you are using an approved payment method listed above.
If you are still having trouble, please email or call us at 519-421-4226, email@example.com - we would love to help you!
How is the winning number picked?
The winning ticket number will be selected by Random Number Generation (RNG) system from all raffle numbers sold for that draw date.
I didn't receive my tickets- what do I do?
First, please check your junk mail and spam folders. If you check spam and still can't find your tickets, please contact us with the information below:
The name the tickets were purchased under
When you purchased the tickets
The email address the tickets should have been sent to
You can contact the Foundation at 519-421-4226 or firstname.lastname@example.org